In collaboration with our post-docs, undergraduate & graduate students, research scientists, faculty, and staff at UC Merced, held virtual sessions for K-12 students who want to participate.
1. Middle & High School Virtual Academy
- Week-long (Monday- Friday) virtual sessions for one to two hours each day
- Was open to middle school (5th-8th) and high school students (9th-12th)
- Spots were limited to 30 students per workshop
- Prices ranged from $20 to $40 per workshop
2. Webinar Sessions
- The sessions featured post-docs, graduate students, research scientists, faculty and staff at UC Merced
- Sessions ranged from one-day to week-long sessions
- Topics ranged from STEM activities to innovative research findings
- Was open to all ages interested in science, engineering, computing & science concepts!
- Registration was open on an ongoing basis and there were no limited spots